To Do Tuesday – #5
To Do Tuesday is a linky party hosted by fellow blogger and quilting friends Roseanne & Sue at Home Sewn By Us. It’s a great way to document projects you are working on, stay focused and be inspired by what others are making!
To-Do for the week of April 21st through April 27th:
- Blanket Stitch Orange Peels – √ done
- Finish Baby Elephant Quilt Applique – √ done
- Start piecing Flag Tumbler quilt – √ done
- Spinning Star Paper Pieced Pillow – √ done
- Start Wonky Fireworks Wall Hanging– √ done
To-Do #1 – Blanket Stitch Orange Peels
I was able to get all of the applique stitching done. Each block is 10 inches unfinished and I made 16 blocks. I still have time before this quilt is due, I’ll need to get it laid out and decide if I want to add a border.
To-Do #2 – Finish Elephant Baby Quilt Applique
I did the applique stitching and added a butterfly to the layout. The backing fabric arrived last week so hopefully I can get quilted this weekend. Again I have time before this one is due.
To-Do #3 – Piece Flag Tumbler
I’ve had making a flag tumbler quilt on my “someday” list for awhile.
To-Do #4 – Spinning Star Paper Pieced Pillow
I’m really obsessed with paper piecing! I used the scraps from my RWB log cabin quilt to make this pillow. I need to quilt it, add backing and binding.
To-Do #5 – Start Piecing Wonky Fireworks Quilt
I’ve got all the pieces made for the Wonky Fireworks Wall Hanging. Plan to get it finished this week.
To-Do for the week of April 28th through May 4th:
- Quilt and Bind Flag Tumbler Quilt
- Quilt and Bind Spinning Star Table Runner
- Qult and Bind Spinning Star Pillow
- Quilt and Bind Wonky Fireworks wall hanging
- Quilt and Bind Baby Elephant Quilt
Be sure to stop by to see the lovely creations of those who joined this weeks To Do list linky party with Roseanne at Home Sewn By Us.
Happy Sewing and stay safe!